Request Congressional Commendations
Procedures for Congressional Commendations
(Certificates, Letters, and Proclamations)
To make a request for a Congressional Commendation (certificate, letter or proclamation) for a constituent or an organization based in the Second Congressional District of Texas, please review the procedures below:
- All requests must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the date the document is needed.
- Once you have been notified of completion of the document, you may pick it up between 8:00am-5:00pm Monday – Friday at the Harris County East Office, 1801 Kingwood Drive, Suite 240. Please include a mailing address with your request if you choose to have it mailed.
- If for some reason a request cannot be honored, you will be notified in a timely manner.
Request a Congressional Certificate
- Heroes (Military and First Responders)
- Honorary Citizens
- Birthdays, Anniversaries, Retirements
- Momentous occasions for non-profit organizations
- Community Celebrations
- Significant Events within Community
- Achievements or Contributions to Community made by Constitution or Organization located within District
- Welcome to new businesses and organizations within the community
- Congratulations on significant achievements or milestones